Patch Perfect

I have had Patch Perfect grass seed on several of my bare spots in my yard for over two weeks now and it has not germinated but a very few seeds into grass.It has not worked in spite of following the specific directions.

May be I should have planted it on cinder blocks first as in the TV ad then transplanted into my yard. I have never purchased anything like this before from a TV ad, but I have seen the highway department use similar products with good results and thought maybe just maybe it was an ad on the level. Lessoned learned.

Do not waste your money!!!!!!!!Mike (California) patch perfect order # 2484839

Review about: Grass Seed.

Patch Perfect - Telelphone Harrassment

Wichita Falls, Texas 0 comments

About a month ago, I called the toll-free number to see what type of grass seed it was.The automated recording never stated, so I ended the call.

Now I'm receiving an automated and pre-recorded telephone call explaining, "Our records indicate that you have recently inquired about our Patch Perfect......" I pressed "2" as directed to end the call and hung up. Five minutes later the recording was still running and would not disconnect my phone. It took 15 minutes of this harrassment to finally disconnect.

When I called the customer service number, I found out that it is outsourced to the Phillippines.I was refused a physical address for the company.